Thursday, June 28, 2018

thanksgiving 2017

This year it was just our family and Baabee for Thanksgiving.  We don't mind a nice low key holiday where we just get to hang out and be together.  Good thing I have so many good helpers...
The weather was so beautiful so we spent most of the day in the yard playing...
 
 I forced everyone to take family pictures because it is what I do!
 Zach got all the kids to try to giblets he had fried up...
 Nora was a fan!...
 Even Francie got a taste...
 
We played some games...
Nora helped me set the table...
 
Zach was in charge of the Turkey, but Jimmy is the best chef in training...
I helped the kids make some pilgrim and Indian costumes...
 
And then it was time to feast!
 As usual we made enough food to last us a week and it was all delicious.
The kids passed around the Thankerchief and said what they are thankful for.  I am so thankful for all of them.  
We did get to have a leftover celebration with the Burches which the kids always love.  
And, of course, we all know that after Thanksgiving all the Christmas fun begins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment