We were total slackers on the pumpkins this year. With all the costume making we just never made it a priority and were rushing to get it done after dinner the night before Halloween which was a school night. We got two cleared out and one carved. I attempted to trace Nora's hands and feet onto one in the shape of a face because I had seen it on Pinterest, but then our little carving tools kept breaking and it was impossible to cut with a kitchen knife. I didn't bother to take any pictures of it and it got thrown in the compost a few days later when Zach dupped it "Babies First Failed Project."
The boys had painted one pumpkin but we had to let it dry so I let them decorate it with a dinosaur kit I got post-Halloween last year.
We managed to get in our traditional pictures with the one completed pumpkin.
I even got to be in one this time.